Nestle Golden Morn
Golden Morn Cereal is healthy and from entire grains of corn and soy.
Nigerian whole grain maize and soybeans are used to make this cereal, which is sold under the Nestlé brand.
It is a pleasant and nutritious cereal produced from whole grains of maize and soy.
It also includes additional calcium and minerals like vitamin A. Thanks to the natural goodness of whole grains and soy, it offers energy and nourishment.
A recipe for Golden Morn Cookies
Produces 2 dozen
3/4 melted butter
One sugar cup
Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
All-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cups
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups Golden Morn
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mix together cream, butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Separately combine
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mix. Add Golden morn and mix together until well incorporated and no longer sticks to hands.
- Separate the dough into three portions.
- Bounty and Nutella: cream bounty bar with Nutella; Pistachio, honey, and vanilla: mix pistachios, honey, and vanilla; Peanut butter, chocolate, and vanilla: mix peanut butter, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.
- Combine one of each Golden Morn cookie dough portion with one flavour combo and mix until no longer sticky (add more flour if too sticky). You should have three different cookie doughs. Cut roughly into 2 ½” x 1” pieces.
- Grease a baking sheet and spread pieces two inches apart. Try to make them as evenly sized as possible so they cook at the same rate.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown then let cool on a baking sheet for five minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. More about Golden Morn Cereal
1kg x 6, 12 x450g